Your OK button is greyed out when you try to open a Job
Run Database Check and Repair
Please see this page on this website
This may not always be possible especially if other users on a Multi-user system have their systems open.
Personal Edition users should always do this first.
- Database Check and Repair can only be run when one system is open.
- Ultimately you should run this to check all the jobs but ensure that everyone is off the server.
- Request all other users to fully exit their Liberate systems and attempt to run database check and repair
- Restart the server if necessary and that will force all other users to close Liberate. You will then be able to run database check and repair.
- You will need Administrator privileges on the server to do this or request from your IT administrator to do this for you.