Landscape cost for landscape architects and garden designers
- Visit client and receive design brief
- Design production
- Client presentation and comments
- Tender production
- Tender Return
- Tenders not fully retuned
- Returned tenders exceed budget
- Redesign costs and project delays
- Design team expenses and compromise of project profitability for the design team
If you are a Landscape design professional, we work alongside you ensuring that your Landscape budget = your clients’ final spend. We are specialist Landscape Quantity Surveyors working exclusively in the Landscape and External Works sector.
We are on your team to achieve Landscape Cost certainty and ensure your reputation for delivery of a completed project to your client’s budget.
Landscaping on Public realm and public open space, Commercial development Housing and Domestic properties
How we help you
- Our skill is assisting you to design to a required budget by predicting the anticipated build cost as your design evolves.
- Our history is one of successful projects
- We work simultaneous to your conceptual design to predict the eventual cost outcome and ensure that your project gets its tender returns in line with your client’s budget.
How we do it
If you are a Landscape design professional, we are on your team to achieve Landscape Cost certainty and ensure your reputation for delivery of a completed project to your client’s budget.
- We start at your survey and work through your concept
- We assume build processes which we detail so they can be clearly confirmed or omitted
- Against each process, a headline cost is produced
- As the design evolves the headline becomes more granular so that a detailed schedule emerges which becomes your eventual tender document
- Our predictions are based on detailed analysis of each task and a knowledge of current market conditions coupled with years of experience in getting landscapes and gardens built.
- Notes on Measured Tenders Vs Lump sum
- A detailed BQ tender document will return keener pricing with savings of up to 10% for your client
- It gives you a management tool
- It allows direct bid comparison at tender
- It eliminates risk to the contractor who can price to win the job
- It provides the prospective tenderers with an equal set of pricing tasks so that evaluation and comparison are easily achieved
- It allows easy variation and valuation during the build process
- Working Methods
- We can predict feasibility from initial sketch plans
- References available i=on request- Please call to discuss your project